Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Is Anyone Still There???

Hellllooooooooooo! Is anybody still out there? I don't blame you if your not. I have literally been MIA from blogging for a month. I just am in a bit of a dry spell. I am sure you all are wondering whats been going on with all of us. We are still here. I am working on coming up with some posts. There is a lot going on. Sam has soccer, both of the girls have Girl Scouts, I have been working more, Rick keeps coming down with colds, I am still trying to lose weight, Sam's birthday is next week, and the list goes on and on.

I feel pathetic for not having the energy or the drive to update this poor excuse for a blog. I have some pictures I need to post. I will get to it. Just put it on the pile.

I will be back, I hope you don't completely give up on me.

Until next time,

1 comment:

MargieAnne said...

You have so many things going on. No wonder Blogging gets lost in the business of living.

Take care.

Blessings.