Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Rick! You are such a wonderful husband and a great dad! I know that you have a lot to deal with and I want you to know that I appreciate everything that you do for our family. You have sacrificed family time to work extra hard to support me and our girls. Samantha and Megan are lucky to have you as their daddy. They have so much fun playing tetherball and soccer with you. I know you have days where you don't feel good, yet you still get up and go to work everyday. You amaze me with your strength and courage to go on with all that life has thrown at you. I just want you to know how very much I love you!! I am so extremely lucky to have you for my husband.
Love Always and Forever,
Jaime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aawww..that is so sweet!