Friday, June 20, 2008

Picture Day

I had to post Megan's pictures she had taken today. She is so stinkin' cute!! She was so good at smiling today. Usually when we try to take pictures of her at home she bites her lower lip or looks away from the camera. I can't believe how big she is getting. Just look at my adorable five year old daughter.







It's a good thing that the pictures were taken this morning because she took a tumble tonight. We were outside playing with the neighbors dog and Megan was running around while the dog was chasing her. She was actually kinda scared of the little dog so she was laughing but running away at the same time. Well as she went running through the driveway she tripped and fell forward skinning up her knees and hands really bad and falling on her forehead leaving a big goose egg as well as a nice red road rash. She cried and cried because there was blood. I put a bandaid on her right away and as soon as she couldn't see the blood anymore she went back to playing with the dog. I am just so happy that it happened after the pictures were taken.

Megan loves dogs but she is also scared of them. She gets really excited to see dogs but boy she can sure hide quickly when they come near her. She really wants a dog, and after Samantha played so much with the neighbors dog tonight I am sure that she is going to be asking for one too. I want one of those little "designer" puppies that I can dress up and carry around everywhere with me. But oh my goodness, have you ever seen the price for one of those puppies?? I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. So for now we will just be content to play with the neighbors dog. He is pretty cute though.

I hope this post didn't totally bore you. I just had to show off my adorable Monkey Megan.

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: