Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Program

Megan had her Christmas program at school on Thursday. It was cute and Megan was so excited for her program. Although you never would have known it by how serious she was while on stage.

This is a picture of Megan with the tree that her class made.


The parents are always given a minute to take pictures before the program begins. I told Megan to make sure that she looked at me and smiled so that I could get a good picture. And she actually did look at me and smile. Amazing!!

The program only lasted about 25 minutes. The gym was packed to standing room only. Good thing we got there an hour early. Rick and I were able to get two seats in the front row.

"Christmas cookies, Christmas Pie. Christmas goodies, my oh my."

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: