Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

I was having the hardest time finding the Christmas spirit this year. I am usually decorating the day after Thanksgiving. That didn't happen this year. But the tree is finally up and the house is decorated. The girls are really happy to finally have the tree up. And I really do love having the house all decked out for Christmas. It has really helped me find my Christmas spirit. I may not be fully there this year, but at least I am trying.

Both of the girls tried to put the angel on top of the tree but they weren't able to get it to stay. So then I tried to put it on the tree but it was not straight so Rick stepped in and finished it off. The angel is now happily looking down on us from her perch on the top of our tree.


I don't know if we are going to get any decorations up outside this year. It is absolutely FREEZING outside so neither one of us want to go spend hours outside decorating. It isn't the end of the world if we don't get the outside stuff done this year. I would rather be in my warm house than outside turning into a popsicle.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Jaime,
Your tree looks beautiful and the girls look comfy in their new pj's. Keep warm and don't worry about the outside of your beautiful home. The spirit of Christmas is on the inside anyway.
Love, Mom