Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Pottery

I was able to pick up our completed pottery the other day. I am really happy with how they turned out. I was the most excited to see the plate that we made together. With the girls hand prints as the wreath and Rick and my fingerprints as the berries it will be a very special Christmas plate for years to come.

Here is Megan's gingerbread man ornament:

Here is Sam's snowman ornament:

Both of the girls made mugs for Gigi. We gave them to her at our family Christmas party last night along with some tea. They were so excited to have her open them and she really liked the mugs. What Gigi wouldn't like handmade gifts from their great-grandchildren?!

I really would like to make this a Christmas tradition. We all had so much fun and we have some great memories and keepsakes
.
Until next time,
Jaime



1 comment:

Susan said...

You have started a wonderful new tradition with your family. I love it!
Love, Mom