Monday, March 22, 2010

Weigh-In #11

It is the home stretch. Only two more weeks to go until the final weigh-in. Thank goodness. The competition part of this is starting to get to me. It was fun for a while but now it just stresses me out. I really wanted to win but now I am struggling and it makes me feel like I can't do it.

I didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain any weight either. So that is good, I guess. I went to the gym after work tonight and forced myself to workout. I am going to go every night after work for the next two weeks. I feel like I have to do everything I can to try and finish this competition on top. However, I know I will be taking a break when the competition is over. I just need to focus on myself and not the competitive part of this.

I did get to buy a new pair of jeans in a smaller size and I love how they fit. And the shirts I bought are a smaller size as well. That is the real reward.

Until next time,

No comments: