Monday, February 22, 2010

Weigh-In #7

I have taken back the lead!!! I won the Gold Medal for the week!! I wish there was a real gold medal. But there will be a real award at the end of this when I am significantly lighter and I win the $$ so that I can buy new clothes. I lost another 2 pounds for a total weightloss of 18 pounds. I am hoping to make a certain goal by next Monday.

So I now need to really focus this week so I can meet my next goal. I haven't been feeling good the past couple days so it has been hard to eat correctly. And the last couple weeks I feel like I have lacked a bit of focus. So this week I am back on the horse, so to speak. I plan on making going to the gym more of a priority and really focusing on my eating habits. I am really going to focus on the weigh-in next week.

I think my biggest problem with my eating habits is that I am getting bored with my food choices. I could use some new and creative meal ideas. And snack ideas as well.

Thanks for everyone's support!! I really appreciate it!!

Until next time,

5 comments:

Connie said...

Hooray! I'm so proud of you! Believe me, I know it's not easy! Have you been following any particular diet plan, or just cutting out sweets and fats, etc.? I'm having a terrible time getting into a dieting (or healthy eating) habit. I do okay for a few days, then I just crave cookies, chocolate, crackers... and go on a binge. Have only lost 4 pounds in 5 weeks. Darn double darn!

Keep up the great work!

Hugs,
Connie

Kelly Leiter said...

Congrats on losing another 2 pounds! That's awesome!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss! on the food front there are so many people who blog about their food finds and recipes. I try to share some that I find as well, all you have to do is look for them. good luck

Mary said...

Wow it sounds like you are doing great!! Congrats!

MargieAnne said...

Hi. I noticed you on the HYC page so dropped in. Have read most of your Blog so appreciate that you have had a few difficult years.

Congratulations on your really big losses. Oe thing that works for me is to cut back on starches. I find my head is clearer and I'm better motivated. Just thought I'd pop that in for you to think about if it gets too hard tp keep focus.

Blessings.