Monday, October 12, 2009

BRRRRRRR

Where did Fall go? When did Winter arrive? Why can't it be Summer all the time? Okay I know, enough with the questions. But seriously, what happened to Fall. Two weeks ago it was in the 80's. Now we are breaking record low temperatures. It has been in the 20's at night, with daytime highs in the 30's-40's. It is 20 degrees below normal. There could be snow flurries tonight. OMG!!

I want Summer back!! I hate being cold. And I am always cold in the winter. I hate the cold weather. I think that I was meant to live in a warm climate. After the crazy winter we had last year I could go a looooooong time without seeing snow again.

This is NOT good soccer playing/watching weather. I was a soccer mom popsicle on Saturday (pictures from Soccer Saturday coming soon). And the girls were little soccer star popsicles. It was soooooooo cold. I really don't want to sit on the sidelines bundled up so much that it is hard to even watch the game.

Okay, no more complaining. I am done. But if you live somewhere warm please soak up some sun for me.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

JackieThomposn said...

Well I wouldn't say I am in the warm climate, but it has been in the mid 60s here. We are having fall weather, but down here... Fall weather mean rain and cloudy days... yuck...
I will try and send some back with Jennifer when she returns to Washington after a visit with us. :)