Monday, October 26, 2009

My Favorite City

Do you all remember that I love Seattle? Well, I do! I love all the water, the skyline, how it smells. I don't enjoy the traffic. But I really look forward to being able to get over to Seattle. However it isn't very often. Since the last marching band competition of the season just happens to be in Everett (just a few miles north of Seattle for those of you not familiar with the area) it is the perfect opportunity to spend a little time there before heading up to meet the band. The weather this year was typical Seattle weather. It was windy and misty. But it still smelled fantastic!! And made for some beautiful rainbows.



We took a drive around Seattle and went up to the Queen Anne neighborhood. There is a cute park that looks out over the Seattle center, which includes the Space Needle, and the downtown skyline. Can you say gorgeous?
It was a nice drive with all the beautiful fall colors. Of course we made our way to Spud's for lunch. Fish and Chips + Clam Chowder = Yummy!!!!! Seriously, it is soooo good!!!

Oh how I wish I could spend more time in my favorite city.

Until next time,
Jaime

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. That is a place I would like to visit some day. Thanks for sharing.

Toni-Kansas City

JackieThomposn said...

Yes I love Seattle too. It has some great attractions. I love the pictures! Very nice. While filling out some paperwork, I realized that we have known eachother for A LONG TIME! I am so happy that even though we live so far apart, I can still call you my friend.
Love you!!!