Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Daisy Scouts/Soccer Saturday

Tonight was Megan's second Daisy Girl Scout meeting. It was the first time she wore her Daisy vest. She was super excited to wear her vest and go to another meeting. We (and by "we" I mean "me") made name necklaces. And she was able to recite the Girl Scout Promise so she has earned her first official badge. It will be the center to the Daisy petals. I am so proud of her.

_______________________________________

Sam had a good game this past Saturday. She played goalie for the entire game. Although her team didn't win she was able to make some really great saves. And she is getting really good at her drop kick.

I have really bad at taking pictures lately. This was the first game I took pictures. She scored a goal two weeks ago. I missed the game because I was at a band competition with Rick. My Mom said that Sam was so happy. Apparently she had a HUGE smile on her face. I am really proud of how she is blossoming as a soccer player this season.

I will take some more pictures at her next game and hopefully Soccer Saturday will actually post on Saturday.

Until next time,
Jaime



No comments: