Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Prayer Request

I have a prayer request tonight. Rick is sick. Really sick actually. Luckily it is not the Swine Flu. But he does have a severe case of bronchitis and strep throat. He is on some serious antibiotics. However, with his immune system so weak it is going to be a tough battle to get over this.

It is this exact reason that I hate it when people use my stuff at work and then joke when they find out that they got me sick. I am not a germ freak. But I am very careful and try to stay healthy so that Rick doesn't get sick. But to find out that someone thought it was kinda funny that I got sick after they used my phone and computer just is not cool!!

I am asking for prayers tonight for Rick. Please pray with me that he will kick this quick and get back to himself. He is miserable, and looks just awful. I would hate for this to cause a snowball effect with all his other diseases.

So please keep him in your thoughts. I would really appreciate it.

Until next time,
Jaime

4 comments:

pippasmum said...

I am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Praying and thinking about you guys. Hope you all get to feeling better.

Toni--Kansas City

Anonymous said...

Praying too...
Stephanie -- from Dallas

Dawn said...

Oh, no, Jaime -- how awful. I hope Rick is doing better now. And how rude for someone to joke about it. Some people just don't get it.