Friday, February 6, 2009

Bad Day Again

This time it isn't me. Rick is having a bad day today. He has been sleeping in the recliner since the middle of the night because of a migraine. So along with the itching and the hurting back, today he is suffering with a migraine. I can't imagine how he lives like that. I can't believe he has too. It is just not fair.

We haven't heard back about the ridiculous allergy tests yet. I am assuming because he doesn't have an allergy. It is the PSC.

The last couple days I have been wondering how did we get here. I mean, how did all of this become our life? The financial problems, the health problems. It is all so overwhelming. And is so sad. I am trying not to focus on it, but there is no way to get away from it. I just wish we could run away from it but I know that isn't possible.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

JackieThomposn said...

I HAVE TO BELIEVE YALL WILL GET A BREAK SOON!!! Dean read up on all that is going on with you two and was quite amazed. I wish I could be there for you. I know it is only words, but I check on you daily through here. I always have, but didn't always know how to leave ya a message... LOL
Anyway, there are good doctors out there. Sometimes, as my Dad says, they get scared because they can't give you a diagnosis. I wouldn't want their job at all. LOL
Well I love ya...