Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Rick bought me some beautiful roses today. He knows I prefer other colors of roses instead of red. They are so pretty!


I made Rick a blanket. I said little prayers and thought about how much I love him as I tied the knots. I can't sew, so this is as close to making anything that I get.
We went out to dinner tonight. We lucked out that the girls were invited to a slumber party tonight. This is our first Valentine's alone together in years. Now we are having a nice quiet evening together.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Until next time,
Jaime


2 comments:

JackieThomposn said...

How awesome!!! I am glad yall had this time together. I wish everyone had a great valentine's day as yall

Blonde Momma said...

How are you guys???? So did you decide on what to do?