Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen it is that time of year again. Samantha is very excited to start selling cookies again. Last year was her first year selling and she sold over 250 boxes. She is aiming for the same amount this year.

I was a Girl Scout for a long time too. I remember going door to door peddling the cookies. We also used to sell calendars, but they don't do that anymore. I have so many memories and experiences that came from being a Girl Scout. I got to go to Japan for 3 weeks. And I made friends that have lasted over the years. In fact Samantha is in the same troop with two girls whose Mom was in Girl Scouts with me. Amazing how things come around again.

So if you want to order some cookies you know someone who is selling them. And if you work with me or Rick you will be seeing the order form soon. So I will leave you with this:

Samantha says "Would you like to buy some Girl Scout Cookies?"


Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yum. I love the Samoas (otherwise known as Caramel Delights) and the thin mints.