Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The "Absolutely's" Have It

You readers are crazy, twisted individuals aren't you?!?! The "absolutely's" won in a landslide. So if you are the one person that voted "No Way Jose" please don't look. I promise it really isn't that bad though. The stitches are buried under the skin and the top is held together with glue. You can see the bruising around the site as well. The doctor said it would have been easier if Rick had any fat on his belly. Since it is all muscle it was harder to move everything out of the way because muscle is much tougher than fat. Obviously.


The first picture is Rick wearing his corset. He has to wear this all the time unless he is laying flat in bed. Looks comfy doesn't it?

I actually wanted to post a picture of the scar anyway, but decided that maybe you wouldn't want to see it. But since you seem to be interested in seeing it here you go:


What do you think?!?! Since 9 of you voted to see it I hope that at least 9 of you comment. That would be fantastic. I think Rick deserves some love for allowing you all to see his scar.



Until next time,


Jaime

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Impressive! Chicks dig scars.

JackieThomposn said...

Well I think the correst is very helpfull since he is SO FAT!!! NOT!! The scar is a lot different from what I thought. I was expecting it to be higher up, and more... ummm... I don't know... not so neat I guess. It looks like it will heal very nicely. :) I have sent out your email to everyone I know in Spokane. I hope yall get great results. You know if I were there, I would be there eating!!! LOL
Love yall....

Jackie and her "crew"

Blonde Momma said...

I LOVE THE SCAR!!!

Laney said...

The scar looks great! Not near as bad as I thought. Tell him to keep up the great healing!erin417

Unknown said...

Okay, so I am just cathing up a little on the blog, and saw this one. I hope you can see my comment...that is really a nasty looking scar that Rick has. He is sooooooo skinny too, but have to say the corset looks really good on him, lol.

Sally