Monday, March 9, 2009

Nerves

I am a bundle of nerves. So much so that I was actually physically sick this morning. I am so nervous about tomorrow that my stomach is in knots. Rick says he isn't nervous, but he hasn't been himself either.

If you have a spare minute during the day today and tomorrow I am asking you to please say a prayer for Rick's surgery to be successful and without complications, and for me as I am struggling with everything that has happened and is about to happen.

I will not have computer access again during the surgery. I will Twitter all day, and update my facebook. If you haven't signed up for Twitter yet it is easy. That way you can keep up to date on how things are going by getting text messages to your cell phone. You don't have to Twitter yourself, but you will need an account to get the messages. Make sure you turn your device updates on too. I know it is silly, but I have found it a good way to update when I am away from my computer.

I don't know when I will get a chance to do an actual update again. If there is a patient computer at the hospital I will try to update with that. And when I come home for a bit I will try to update if I have time. I will miss my computer, and checking for any comments that have been left by my supportive friends. Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. We really need it right now.

Until next time,
Jaime

2 comments:

Laney said...

Your family will be in my prayers tomorrow!

Dawn said...

Hi Jaime,
Glad the surgery went well yesterday! Thanks for all the twitter updates, too. :)