Friday, March 27, 2009

They're Back

The girls are back home tonight. And I am overwhelmed. They needed to come home, but I am feeling terrible. It was easier without them here. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids. But there is just so much that I am now solely responsible for that I am feeling overwhelmed with adding to the list. How am I ever going to keep up with everything? I just want to cry, well I am crying as a matter of fact. What am I going to do. I just can't do it all. Please God give me the strength to handle everything that I am now responsible for. I am feeling so weak and overwhelmed right now. I need to be strong for everyone. How is that possible?

3 comments:

Laney said...

(Hugs) to you. I'm praying for you. I know it is a lot of stress and pressure, but you can do this! God will be strong for you. And ask for help when you need it. I just read about the wonderful benefit that your friends held in your family's honor. Surely out of those 500 people there is one person that would be willing to help :) You don't have to do it all. As a caretaker, you have to take care of yourself too! It is the one thing us caretakers often forget.

colleen said...

*hugs*
call me if you need me! I'll be there if I am not working! what do you need from me?
I saw the wonderful Heather at Shopko and thanked her for her hard work at such a wonderful benefit! She is truely a remarkable person!

JackieThomposn said...

First I want you to take a deep breath... close your eyes and I want you to see your beautiful family. I know it is tough, and you feel like you have ALOT on your plate, and sweetie you do. Remember our famous saying that God will never give us more than we can handle. Sure he tests us, but with his strength you can get through anything. I say when you get so over whelmed... give yourself a time out. :) There is nothing wrong with giving yourself silence for five minutes. I realize that a lot of things can happen in five minutes, but like Laney said... YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!
I love you, and I wish I could help you right now....

Jackie