Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Since it's my blog and I'm the one that always updates it, I decided that I would have to post a birthday message to myself. Afterall, I did do a birthday post for Rick, and Sam, and I will do one for Megan this week.

I had a great weekend! Rick and I spent all day yesterday together. We went shopping, out to dinner, and for a drive. Rick bought me a fantastic purse and some pants. Yes I drug him around the mall. Hey, what can I say, it's my birthday!

Today we went out to lunch with my mom and sister. And then I got the best present of all, I got to babysit for little Mady for a couple hours. It was fantastic!!



I will NOT disclose my age. But I know a bunch of you know anyway. Oh well, age only matters if your cheese.

Until next time,

Jaime




No comments: