Saturday, June 13, 2009

Scooby Doo Party

What a day!! I am exhausted! Birthday parties are a lot of work. Megan had a great time. She had been looking forward to her Scooby Doo party for so long. Here are a few photos for your viewing enjoyment.


She was so proud of her Scooby Doo cake.


And her Scooby Doo pinata, that wasn't full of candy, but full of Scooby snacks and Scooby Doo fruit snacks.


I think this family picture turned out really good. It takes a lot of work to get a good picture of the four of us. Megan isn't exactly the easiest kiddo to take a picture of. And Sam tends to have a really fake smile. So I am really impressed with this picture!


And of course there has to be a picture of sweet little Mady too!
I really love birthday's, but having this many so close together gets a little overwhelming. Considering that in five days it was my birthday, my Mom's birthday, and Megan's birthday. My wallet is really empty right now! I really enjoy my kid's birthdays though. It is so much fun to see how excited they are about everything. And I love making it special for them.

Megan got everything she wanted. The funniest thing was that she wasn't exactly happy that she got clothes. After the first couple boxes of clothes she started throwing them on the ground. She said she doesn't like clothes. But when she said goodbye to Grampa Mike she thanked him for the clothes. So I guess it all worked out in the end.

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: