Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy Weekend

I am writing now because I won't have time later tonight. I have to get the girls packed up because they are spending tonight and tomorrow night at my mom's house. For those of you that don't know, Rick teaches the drumline at our alma mater U-High. They have a competition all day tomorrow in Pasco. I always travel out of town with him. We have to leave at the ungodly hour of 6 AM tomorrow morning. For those of you that know me, you know that I am not a morning person. So it is a little rough going for the first part of the morning. I have to go to the store tonight to get some serious caffeine.

Tomorrow is also my Grandma's birthday. The entire family is going out to dinner tonight to celebrate with her. It will be loud and we will probably annoy the entire restaurant but it is worth it. Happy Birthday Grams!!! I love you!!!!

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: