Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Mom I have a question."

After we got home from getting one of Sam's teeth pulled at the dentist's office today she asked me the strangest question.

Samantha: "Mom I have a question"
Me: "What"
Samantha: "Do you have lots of songs and words running around in your head?"
Me: "No, why, do you?"
Samantha: "Yes, and sometimes it makes me crazy. I sounds like lalalala wewewewew."
Me: "Oh, okay."

So that answers the million dollar question of why Samantha is the way she is. LOL!!!!!!!

FYI: No puppy accidents today. Yippee!

Until next time,
Jaime

3 comments:

Petree Clan said...

glad to hear things are better with the puppy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.... funny how strangers can enjoy each other's blogs so much!!

Enjoy your day!

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Hmmmm, Samantha sounds a lot like me (I always have words and songs in my head). Maybe you have a future writer in your midst?