Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christmas Already

I just saw a Christmas commercial on TV. It is October 29th and there are already Christmas commercials. I love Christmas but it is two months away. Yes there have been stores with Christmas decorations out for close to a month, but hearing Christmas songs on the TV already was a bit much. Granted I do start decorating the day after Thanksgiving and the radio station in my car is set to Christmas music from black friday to Christmas day. But this is just too soon. Besides, I don't have any money to start shopping yet.

And the closer it gets to Christmas the colder it gets. I am already so cold. I hope we don't have as much snow as last year. That was a bit too much!

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Tell me about it :)

-Dawn