Thursday, January 22, 2009

15 Years



15 years ago today Rick asked me to be his girlfriend. I won't say where we were or what we were doing but I do remember it exactly. And yes we were dressed. Geesh people, get your minds out of the gutter.

I can't believe it has been 15 years. That is nearly half my life. I was 16 years old when we first started dating. However we did know each other in junior high. My best friend was going out with his best friend. Oh the junior high love.

Anyway, what a crazy ride it has been. I would have never guessed that in 15 years we would be facing the challenges that we are facing now. But we are closer now than we have ever been and that is a blessing.

Rick I love you so much. You are a wonderful man and I couldn't imagine my life without you. You amaze me with your strength and determination to not let any of this get you down. I only wish I could be so strong. I will always be by your side. You are the love of my life.

Love Always and Forever,

Jaime

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats on 15 years together. I think it is so cool that you met Rick when you were so young.

JackieThomposn said...

Yes yes... I do remember it quit well myself. Oh the times at Orange Julius... LOL I am glad yall are together. :) I can't say I don't have any memories worth having that doesn't involve the two of you.
Love yall, and I hope that the next 15yrs are easier for you both.
~Jackie~