Saturday, May 9, 2009

Birthday Party/Soccer Saturday

I can't believe that my baby is turning 9 years old. I can't believe how fast time flies. I was in labor at this exact moment 9 years ago. This child put me through 32 hours of labor, most of it without any meds. And then to thank me for giving her life she peed on me after she was born.

Here are some pictures from the party we had for Samantha today. The theme was High School Musical if you can't tell, or are lucky enough to not be familiar with HSM.



Samantha with "Bamber", Rick's Mom:

Samantha and Nana, my Mom:


Samantha with Grampa Mike, my Dad:



Samantha with Gigi, my Grandma:




The Family with the cake:



Samantha and her megaphone pinata:



Samantha with Great Grandpa Bill and Granny, Rick's grandparents:


______________________________________

After the party we took Sam to her soccer game. Yet again the team didn't score a goal. Sam played pretty well and did a good job as goalie. I think that she really enjoys playing goalie.
So here is your Soccer Saturday:


It was a beautiful Saturday! And tomorrow is supposed to be even better. Tomorrow is Samantha's Birthday and Mother's Day. This is the first time that they have fallen on the same day so we are going to try and make it an extra special day. We have reservations for brunch at The Coeur d Alene Resort and then we will walk the boardwalk. It is going to be so much fun. And yummy too!!
Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Brandee said...

You both look wonderful and everyone looks so happy. Happy Bday and great soccer job to Sam. Have your perfect Mother's Day tomorrow.