Friday, May 29, 2009

Contest and a cool website

I found the coolest website that sells t-shirts with verses on the back. I bought one that was inspired by Stellan. And now Wild Olive Tees is having a contest to win $75 in free t-shirts if I post about them on my blog. And since I totally already bought one of their shirts that I can't wait to get, I thought "hey why not?" Seriously peeps, these shirts are so cute!!!!


Wild Olive Tees


If you feel like you need to know what all the fuss is about just go check them out. Trust me, you won't regret checking them out!

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Amie said...

Thanks for posting and displaying our Wild Olive button, and for spreading the word on facebook too. You have been entered into our giveaway!


Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com