Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Your never fully dressed without a SMILE

And now Samantha's smile is not quite so pretty anymore!!


Apparently Sam and some of the other girls from soccer were playing tag on the playground before practice. That doesn't really sound like a good idea to me, but I guess none of the other parents were paying attention or thought that it was a big deal. According to Sam, the slide was "home base" and she slammed her mouth on the edge of the slide.

I think it is totally disgusting!! Rick was upset about it and Sam was crying. I was at work when I got the phone call. I called the dentist and he said to just wait till tomorrow to come in. He said to let the trauma done to the tooth calm down for tonight. Sam says the tooth is bothering her when the air gets on it, and it is really sensitive.

I don't know what they will be able to do to the tooth. But I hope that it can at least get covered up somehow. I really don't want to have to see it!!! It grosses me out!!!!

Until next time,
Jaime

3 comments:

Laney said...

Yeah, I'm totally not cut out for THAT particular part of motherhood. That kind of stuff grosses me out like nothing else.

Jaime said...

I am pretty grossed out by it!!! I just try not to look at her mouth. LOL!

Susan said...

She'll be good as new before long. She's probably the star of the classroom. 3rd graders love grossness!!
Love, Mom