Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!





I hope that everyone has had a Happy Mother's Day. We had a lovely day together! It was fun celebrating Mother's Day and Sam's Birthday on the same day. We had a fantastic brunch at The Coeur d Alene Resort. Granted we had to wait an extra 30 minutes past our reservation time, but it was worth it in the end. It was so yummy!! We treated Rick's Mom to brunch. And then we went for a walk around the boardwalk after we ate. It was such a beautiful day here. We ate dinner at my Mom's house. And I use the word "ate" loosely. We were all still pretty full from all the food we ate at brunch. But it was a really fun day.

Happy Mother's Day to my fantastic Mom! I love you! Thank you for everything that you have done for us, and for always being there when I need you! You are fantastic!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mother-In-Law! Thank you for helping us out with the girls so much! That has been so wonderful and we really appreciate it!

Until next time,

Jaime

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jaime. I love you so very much. I am proud of the strong, loving wife and mother that you have become.
Love, Mom