Friday, May 15, 2009

Kindergarten Field Trip

Today was Megan's big Kindergarten field trip. She has been counting down the days for a couple of weeks now. So she was ubber excited this morning when it was finally field trip day. I wasn't quite as excited, well I really wasn't excited at all. I kinda had to mentally prepare for the hectic day ahead. So here is the day in photos.

Megan's first school bus ride.


First we went to Mobius (the children's museum). Megan absolutely loves this place. She ran around like a crazy woman putting on different costumes and trying to play with everything.



Then we walked over to Riverfront Park for a picnic lunch then played on the playground.


Next we walked over to the Carousel and the kiddos got to take a ride. They were very excited and they were all screaming and laughing when the ride started.


And as if that wasn't enough we then walked over to The Big Red Wagon and played on that for a while.



And if you thought that wasn't enough walking we then had to walk all the way to the other end of the park to meet the school buses. Along the way we stopped for pictures by the river.


I am EXHAUSTED!! And the kids were tired too. Megan hardly said a word on the bus ride back to school and my other kiddo that I was in charge of actually fell asleep leaning against me on the bus.

I had to go to work after the field trip and then I went out to dinner with my sister. By the time I finally got home I hadn't really sat down in 12 hours. I am so tired! I should sleep well tonight!!

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi! I found you via Lisa's blog (Far Side of Complexity) and it looks like we live in the same corner of the world! :) Have a great weekend!