Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Foto Shoot

I took some photos of the girls at the lake. I love having the lake in the background. And the natural light with the sun shinning on their hair makes for some sweet shots. At least I think so. I just like to play around and take some cute pictures of the girls. I think they are so pretty and I look forward to taking these pictures.



Sam seems to have a hard time with smiling. She always has this really fake smile when she has her picture taken. But she has such a cute natural smile. So to get her to relax I told her to think of something funny to say. You wanna know what she came up with? Of course you are giddy with anticipation right?!?! Samantha decided that "Senor Farty Fart" was something funny. So when you see the laughing smiles that is what the girls are laughing about. Where did it come from?? I don't have the slightest idea.

I have a couple other lake posts to finish up and post. Check back to see more lake fun.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Blonde Momma said...

I love these pictures! They are beautiful!