Monday, July 27, 2009

Rochester Minnesota and Mayo Clinic

After this mornings tests (which I will write about later when we have more information) and after Rick's subsequent 3 hour nap (he gets really tired after that amount of blood is taken) we went for a long walk around Rochester.

We went to the University Shops,

where we had some FANTASTIC gelato.

We went to Newt's for dinner. We were REALLY looking forward to eating there again. They have FANTASTIC burgers. Rick had a Mike D's Fatty Patty Melt. It was two grilled cheese sandwiches used as the buns with fried onions, bacon and chipotle mayo. It was huge and he ate almost the whole thing.

Then we went for a walk around the Mayo Clinic campus and took some pictures. It is easier to take pictures in the evening when all the appointments are done and everyone has gone home. I am not going to label each picture because it is getting late and we have to get up early. So here is the Mayo buildings and surrounding area.

Can you tell me what's different about this picture? Look closely. Whoever guesses correctly wins 100 points. I don't know what you will do with the points but isn't more fun to win something?

Until next time,
Jaime

4 comments:

hbrown said...

Is it that your camera is in the picture with you? Or is it that it's fuzzier/paler?? I don't know, just guessing, I love the way that I have now seen two pics of Rick where he is looking yonder...so funny! Good luck!

HB

Anonymous said...

The picture is backwards....flipped. I can tell by your husband's shirt. The image is on the opposite side in the other pictures. Right?.....

Linda - Wichita, KS

Anonymous said...

Isn't that your camera in front of you in the picture?

Jaime said...

The camera is in front of us. I set it down and took a picture of our reflection in one of the buildings. I thought it would look really cool and I think it kinda does. Good job on the guesses!!