Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun In The Sun

Hello from my living room. I had wanted to post a couple pictures from the lake a couple days ago when I got home, but......... You see, I have a TON of stuff to do around here. And I am going back to the lake for a few days when I get off work Thursday. I really do want you to see how much fun we had this last weekend. And even though the weather on Monday basically sucked, it was still a lovely day. I laid around in bed reading a book and then played games with the girls. It was really quiet and peaceful. I could never relax like that at home.

Rick had a good time rowing around in the canoe. The two of us took a little trip in it before letting the girls have a ride. Here is Sam on her first canoe ride with Daddy.


On Sunday morning we had a couple of little visitors. Mama Duck brought her four little baby ducks by for a little visit. And of course a little bite to eat as well. Just look at how close she let her babies get to the kids.


What day is complete without a dip in the lake?



Samantha caught her first "real" fish. She has fished before, only catching icky little sunfish. But this time she caught her first Small Mouth Bass. She didn't want to touch it and was scared to have her picture taken with it, but of course we insisted she pose with her big catch.

So there you have it. A quick little update about the lake. I will post more pictures after we get back home on Monday. I didn't really take very many pictures over the weekend and I plan to take more this weekend. Of course, right?!?!

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! Love the picture of Samantha with the fish..that's great. Looks like you're getting in some fun times and making great memories! Enjoy yourself this weekend!
Denise