Monday, July 27, 2009

July 26th, We have arrived

I had to go buy a new card reader so that I could post pictures since dumb me left mine at home. So here are some pictures from yesterday.

The view of the Minneapolis area as we were approaching.

We got a great fly over view of the Mall of America. And after we picked up our rental car that is where we headed.


We, well actually I, had to go into the American Girl store. Samantha and Megan would LOVE that store. So I took a couple pictures for them to see.


Nickelodeon Universe is the indoor amusement park. The kids would love all the Spongebob stuff.



We ate lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp. Rick's favorite movie is Forrest Gump and so it was really fun to eat there. The drink menu is on a ping pong paddle. There are yellow smiley faces on the floor. It was really fun and really good.


So that is our first day in pictures. We plan on returning to the Mall on Saturday before we head home.
Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: