Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Baaaack

I am back and thought I was ready to blog. I'm not really excited about blogging after reading another "anonymous" comment that I rejected in comment moderation though. I do however have some great pictures from the lake that I want to post to show how much fun we had together. I will be working on that later tonight and should have it posted before I go to bed.

I am contemplating how I am going to blog about our upcoming visit to the Mayo Clinic. I would love to avoid having to worry about what someone is going to say to me in the comments. I started my blog after reading other blogs of people with the same condition as my husband. This isn't about attention for myself or wanting people to pay attention to me. That is not my personality and that is NEVER what this was about. But as I get more cruel comments I am starting to consider not blogging anymore. It isn't fun to read horrible things about yourself from somebody that doesn't even know you.

And NO I am not looking for attention or pity from this post. I wonder how anonymous people would respond if it was Rick writing these things from his point of view. I wonder if they would think he was looking for attention and pity?

Until next time,
Jaime

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Ohhh, Jaime, please don't stop blogging!! We all love reading about your adventures, and your two darling girls, and how you guys are coping with all the health challenges you face.

Internet trolls are everywhere. They are sad, pathetic people with nothing better to do (did you see that, anonymous troll -- yes, that is right, you are sad and pathetic.)

JackieThomposn said...

Sounds like someone is trying to get attention for themselves. I am sorry that someone has been so cruel. PLEASE DON'T GET DISCOURAGE BY SOMEONES STUPIDITY (or however you spell it). Your blog helps you, but also it helps all of us get answers that we know you get tired of saying over and over. It helps us realize that you or Rick are having a tough time. So yes, in the beginning your blogging helped you... But I hope now you can see that your blogs helps us too.
I can only TRY and imagine how tough these messages are for you to read, but try and think of all the positive comments you have received. I know I check your website ALMOST everyday for updates, and I know that I can fail you as a friend for not putting enough POSITIVE comments on your blog.
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY... Stay strong because that is the way God made you, but remember that you are human too. Without having weaknesses others could never see your greatness.
Love you,
Jackie :)

Jaime said...

Thank you Dawn and Jackie. I was really having a hard time and the two of you really turned the day around!! Some people just need to stir crap up I guess.