Saturday, January 2, 2010

Girl Time

Today Megan and I went to Polka Dot Pottery with her Girl Scout troop. We had a fun time together and I tried to control my "perfectionism" on Megan's project. She chose the cutest penguin piggy bank. If you didn't know, Megan LOVES penguins!!! She actually worked really hard on painting her penguin. I just helped clean up the outlines. And then she chose a tiny penguin to paint while she waited for me to finish my project. I didn't help her do any part of the tiny penguin.


I made my very first mug. And I am so proud of it! Now I can't wait to see it glazed when I pick it up next weekend. I think I am going to use it for tea at work. I don't know, but I am so using that mug all the time!!
And thanks to my friend Denise for taking my picture with my first mug.
Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: