Monday, January 11, 2010

Second Place

I can't believe it!!!!! I am in second place after the first week of Biggest Loser at work. I did it, even though I really thought I didn't. I was expecting maybe just a 1-2 pound weight loss. I was WRONG!!! Do you want to know how much weight I lost???

Drum roll please..............

7 pounds

I was completely blown away and I did jump up and down. I am proud of myself. I honestly didn't cheat over the weekend. I kept up with my healthy eating habits, even though that is a lot harder during the weekend when I am home all day. I am going to be starting the gym sometime this week. I know that will make a difference in feeling better too.

So stay tuned for next weeks weigh-in. I know it probably won't be this much, but I am excited now that I know I can do it!!

Until next time,

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Jaime,

Wow - Good for you! That's a great start! Congratulations on second place! I've been trying to get myself psyched up to go back on my diet and exercise program for quite a while - now you've inspired me to get started - thank you! I know I feel a lot better when I weigh less and have been exercising, but I really love to eat (snack food mostly), and I'm basically kind of lazy. So I have to really push myself.

Thanks for writing on our Caringbridge blog. Your comments were comforting - I'm so glad the girls remember Amanda and think about her from time to time. Yes, Megan does look a little like Amanda - cool! I remember about 2-1/2 years ago when Megan saw a picture of Amanda and said "she's in heaven - with Dude" (her hamster). That was so cute!

Wishing you great success with your diet and exercise!

Love,
Connie and ^Angel Amanda^

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so happy for you. You must share your "healthy" eating secrets. I only lost one pound.
-- Stephanie from Dallas

Anonymous said...

Way To Go Jamie!!!:0)Lee