Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Megan was up to ring in the New Year with us last night. Samantha was at Gigi's house.


We went outside after we watched the ball drop and were treated with a fantastic fireworks show we could watch from our backyard. There were some fantastic fireworks being fired off not too far away and we really enjoyed watching that together.

Well here's hoping that 2010 is a great year. We have entered it with a new attitude and some great resolutions as well. Normally we aren't really resolution makers but this is a new year and a new decade following a horrible year for us so we are giving it a shot. Maybe I will write a post about our resolutions if you all are interested.

Thanks for hanging with us through the last year. It was a rough ride and I hope that I can get back into the upbeat swing of things now.

Until next time,
Jaime


1 comment:

Susan said...

To my dear family,
Here's wishing you ALL a wonderful 2010 filled with lots of fun and great health. I would love to see your resolutions...maybe you can inspire me!!
Lots of Love, Mom