Monday, January 18, 2010

Weigh-In #2


If you watch the Biggest Loser on TV then you know that the second week is notoriously tough for the weightloss. And it was evident today in everyone's weigh-in at work. Luckily I did lose weight, but not much. Only 1 pound actually. But in the big picture I lost 8 pounds in two weeks. And that is still really good. I slipped out of second place and landed in fourth place. But I will rebound this week.

I did cheat a little bit tonight. It was my first cheat. And it was yummy. I put light sour cream, I can't believe it's not butter, and some shredded cheese on my baked potato. Not exactly the kind of cheating you were expecting? You were probably thinking I had some greasy burger or junk food. But I kept my cheating to a minimum, at least in my opinion.

So now I pick up and move ahead while focusing on working even harder. I will do it! This is me being positive!

Until next time,

2 comments:

JackieThomposn said...

I am still proud of you. Losing one pound in week two is great. ANY loss is still a loss. I have found that putting hot sause on my baked potato is really good too. :)
Love you and keep up the good work!

Susan said...

Hi Jaime,
You are my inspiration. I am proud of you.
Love, Mom