Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Little of This and That

Today I picked up our finished pottery. I think they turned out totally cute!!!! I can't wait to go back and make more. I think I have a new obsession. Oh how I wish I could go there more often. It is very therapeutic.

________________________________________

Today I also got the chance to babysit Mady. I love having her all to myself, well except for the girls playing with her too. She is soooooooo adorable!!! Gosh I just adore this little girl.


Can you believe that these two are related? Jeez I don't see a resemblance at all.
Oh, and did you notice Sam's cute new haircut. It is really short and she LOVES it!!
______________________________________

Tomorrow is my weigh-in at work for the Biggest Loser. I am REALLY hoping that I have lost something. I wasn't able to get the gym membership set up last week so I haven't been to the gym yet. But I did a fantastic job of sticking with my diet this past week. Seriously, lots of fruit and veggies. And I made a big effort to make sure that my meals were very low fat. My biggest problem now is trying to come up with a bigger variety of dinner ideas. I am not a fantastic cook, nor do I really like to cook, so it is hard for me to figure out what to make. Usually if we are short on food or time I just run out and get fast food. Well I am not doing that anymore. So now I have to figure out how to be creative in the kitchen. I am open to suggestions.

I will let you know how the weigh-in goes tomorrow.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Denise said...

I STILL haven't picked up our pottery. Hoping to get there tomorrow!