Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions

Apparently this is going to be the year for resolutions. I made one very big resolution that I thoroughly intend on keeping. So here goes my list of resolutions:

*I am going to lose weight, exercise and get healthy. I guess that is kinda three-in-one, but they go hand-in-hand. I have a big weight loss goal and I thoroughly intend on following through with this resolution. I need to feel better about myself.

*Feeling better about myself brings me into my next resolution. I want to be a better mother and wife. And feeling good about myself will help immensely in that goal. I want to yell less and spend more time together as a family. I am hoping that will ease the tension and fighting between the girls.

*I want to be more financially secure. I know that one is going to be probably the hardest to fulfill. But it begins with less frivolous spending which I plan to focus on seriously.

It may not seem like much, but those are some big items for me. Rick also has some resolutions that he made on his own. I hope that we are both able to achieve our goals for the year.

Until next time,
Jaime

3 comments:

Denise said...

Great resolutions!! We can offer each other moral support on our weight loss journeys!!

Carrie said...

Great resolutions for sure! Last year I made similar decisions and I can't even begin to tell you how much more mellow I am. I also sleep better and generally feel so much better. I have been using Weight Watchers online. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. If you decide to go that route, let me know - I have tons of helpful hints to share. For me it has been remarkably easy and my goal was lofty - 50+ pounds. I feel like I should be a paid spokesperson I'm so thrilled with how it has worked out.
Stay well in the new year!

Dawn said...

I'm cheering you on, Jaime!!!