Sunday, November 30, 2008

Deck the Halls

with boughs of holly. Fa la la la la la la la la.

I spent the weekend decorating and tonight we finally got the tree decorated. I am so super crazy about how the tree has to be decorated that I don't let the girls put many ornaments on the tree. I have certain places that I like certain ornaments. I know it sounds nutty but it is true. My tree tells a story. It has ornaments from every year that has some sort of significance for that year. Like Sam's soccer ornament and her Brownie Girl Scout ornament. Megan's tent camping ornament and her Nemo ornament. I have several ornaments from my childhood and Rick has his clocks. There is also a very special angel ornament that is on the very front of the tree. When I put up the Christmas tree it reminds me of the past.

Until next time,
Jaime




No comments: