Saturday, November 1, 2008

Soccer Saturday and My 100th Post

Finally another Soccer Saturday post. Samantha had a couple good games the last two weekends that Rick and I missed because of marching band. Today was a good day too. Sam has really become a good little goalie. And that last picture is of Rick being the goalie coach and Megan helping out. Next weekend is the final game of the fall season. Rick will be the coach of the team because Coach Ron will be enjoying the sun in Mexico, lucky bastard. He said that he will have a drink for Rick. (And if you have been following along you know that Rick can't drink) Oh I would love to go somewhere warm. Okay I have gotten off track here.

Anyway, this is also my 100th post. If you have been following from the first post or just happened upon the blog I would really like to know who is reading. If you don't want to sign in I will understand but I would really love to see how many people read my little blog.

Thank you to everyone that has been reading and supporting us. Sometimes it may seem as if everything is going good since I don't always post about Rick's health. It just gets a little cumbersome always posting about the little stuff that still lingers everyday. And it means a lot to know that there are people out there thinking about us and praying for us. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Until next time,
Jaime

2 comments:

Blonde Momma said...

I read! I read! I read!

Anonymous said...

I am one of your faithful readers!