Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday

On the My Charming Kids blog mckmama does this thing called "Not Me Monday". I have been reading it for a while and thinking about making one myself. I decided this would be the week I try it out. So here it goes:



I did not pick a pair of dirty socks off the floor to wear again because there wasn't any other socks to match my work clothes. Nope, not me, that would be disgusting. Who would do such a thing? I would never.


I did not spit clean Sam's face when dropping her off at school because I forgot to wash her face before we left the house. Nope, not me. Sam wasn't embarrassed, and she doesn't totally hate that. I mean who would do such a thing to a third grader?


I did not have a 55 minute conference with Megan's kindergarten teacher. My kid is not the one that can't sit still and follow directions in class. Nope, not my kid. She is always so good and attentive at home that I couldn't imagine she would be any other way. And I am certainly not being sarcastic right now. Nope, not me.


Geesh, this is harder than it seems. And more embarrassing too. So maybe you can counteract my embarrassment by adding a little bit of yours in my comments. I say that but hardly anybody does so I definitely won't keep my hope up and check my blog a few times a day to see if anyone commented. Nope, not me.


Until next time,

Jaime


P.S. Rick is still just as sore, and still going to work. He just sits around at home in pain and sleeps on a heating pad but feels the need to go to work and work his butt off. I can't convince him how important it is to take it easy. That was even doctor's orders, but whatever.

3 comments:

LucieP said...

I have not ever worn socks from the day before...nor made my child do the same or told him they are just stained because he plays so hard..I have also not worn the same black pants or jeans again...nope!

Hall Family in MD said...

I did not pick up socks from off the floor today and wear them because there weren't any clean socks either =) My 6 year old hates when I use my spit to wipe off her face....lol

Blonde Momma said...

There are too many "I did not" to even mention!