Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hurtin *(Updated)

*I have left a message at the doctor's office and have still not heard back. I would think that having your leg be numb from the pain is not a good thing and I was hoping to hear back before I went to work. I will probably be calling again since it has been over 3 hours since I left the first message.


Rick is hurtin. That is what he put on his myspace page. And it is very true tonight. It started yesterday and has been getting worse. I believe it has something to do with the arthritis. The pain is in his lower back and he said that when he woke up his leg was numb. So I am thinking that I will be making a call to the rheumatologist in the morning. I feel really bad for him. He is still going to work but when he is at home he is popping the tylenol, sitting on the heating pad, and loading up on IcyHot. I hate the smell of that stuff!!

I will update more on how he is feeling and what the doctor has to say. So if you could please just keep him in your prayers that this gets resolved quickly.

And while your praying if you could also say a prayer for our fellow liver friend Geoff who is still number one on the transplant list and anxiously waiting for the call.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

JackieThomposn said...

Hang in there Rick! When the weather can't make up it's mind the pain gets so bad. Even a change of 5 degrees makes a difference. I wish I could take on some of his pain and put it on mine. I am hurting too, but geeze... he needs a break... :)
Love you guys...

~Jackie~