Friday, November 21, 2008

Hurtin part 2

I finally got a call back from the doctor's office around 3 this afternoon. The doctor is especially concerned about the numbness in the legs. Unfortunately they are "uber booked" according to the nurse and he can't get in until wednesday. And after the appointment they want an MRI, but they won't schedule it or have it done until after the appointment. So Rick will have to suffer through a few more days. He can't take ibuprofen because of the crohn's and tylenol doesn't help. It looks like Rick will be sitting on the heating pad for a few more days until we get this figured out.

I feel really bad for him. It sucks to have to watch him suffer. I wish there was something I could do for him. Just when something good happens, something bad has to happen to remind me that it isn't all good.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Jaime -- I'm sorry to hear about Rick's pain. :(

Keep us posted. You would think they could squeeze him in before Wednesday, huh??