Friday, November 14, 2008

Please Pray

I have a very important prayer request tonight. My friend Erin's husband Geoff is #1 on the liver transplant list in Texas. Geoff has been on the list waiting for a long time and he has finally made it to #1. I am asking you to please take a moment and say a prayer that he receives the gift of life this weekend. You can follow their journey on Erin's blog Liverwait 08.

I got tears in my eyes when I popped over to her blog and saw that Geoff is #1. Erin has been so supportive of me and Rick and I am so glad to have a friend like that whom I have never met. I am praying that this is the weekend that Geoff gets his liver. Please join me.

Until next time,
Jaime

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

i saw your comment over on mckmama's blog and wanted to pop in to tell you i have prayed for you. i will come back and visit again. God listens. i'm glad you took the time to leave your request so that others might be an encouragement to you.

~sheryl

Blonde Momma said...

Oh Jamie! I didn't even see this until today....thank-you from the bottom of my heart!