Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. And I want to say how very thankful I am for all the wonderful support we have received from all our wonderful family and friends. And especially from people that we have never met, namely Erin and Dawn. I don't know what I would do without you two and your advice and support.

Some of the many things I am thankful for this year:
1. Rick's parents for helping us get to Mayo.
2. My parents for all the support they have given us.
3. My Grandma for always being there for me.
4. My Sister for being more than just a sister, for being my friend.
5. Samantha and Megan, of course.
6. My blog friends, what would I do without my blog?
7. Medical insurance, that goes without saying really.
8. My job.
9. Rick's job. Everyone there is so understanding and supportive.
10. And of course my wonderful husband Rick.

Of course that is not everything, but it is like a top 10 I guess.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with their family. Stuff your face and loosen your belt buckles.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Blonde Momma said...

Jaime! Nobody deserves what you and Rick have to go through, but I am happy to be here to support you. We'll all get through this, together.