Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged Rick

I tagged Rick and this is what he came up with.

Here are Rick's seven random things:

1. I love classic cars. Late 60's to early 70's. Big cubic inch, low gas mileage, lines. My dream car would be a 68 Shelby GT 500 KR Fastback. And I would actually drive it. None of that trailering it to car shows. Cars are meant to be driven.

2. I have a fascination with trains. Model trains or steam locomotives or electric trains, it doesn't matter. It is just something I have always had a fascination with since I was a child, just ask my mom.

3. I do not like multiple generation welfare users. Society has accepted the free handout. It urks me that I work as hard as I do and some lazy slob makes more money than me because he has found a loophole in the system so the government gives him money for sitting around and watching cable TV.

4. I can swallow a handful of pills in one gulp.

5. I like to sleep in on my day off. I don't care if people think that is a waste of a morning. I have a lot of sleep to catch up on.

6. I start projects and don't finish them, just ask my wife.

7. I should have been a Canadian. I love hockey, Rush (the band, not Limbaugh), Ice Road Truckers, and cold weather.

He did a good job, don't ya think?

Until next time,
Jaime

3 comments:

Blonde Momma said...

Love it! Thanks, Rick!

heather said...

I tried, but I was stumped! seriously! I think I did one many posts ago and I think it seriously took me 3 days to complete it! that's why I liked this one because it was short and easy.

My days have been so hectic that I haven't had time to do much blogging other than a few paragraphs here and there. Someday it will slow down...

Unknown said...

Hey there Jaime & Rick:

I am just taking a brief minute to catch up on your blog, and wanted to let you know that I still read it at least once a week. Let Rick know he did a great job. It is nice to remember the little things about your friends.! I love the Ice Road Truckers show. Very scary job they have if you ask me.

Sally