Friday, September 18, 2009

Cannon Beach Part 1

My favorite place in the world is the beach at the ocean. I love how the sand feels on my feet and the way the salty air smells and feels on my face. I just love it all!!

So it was great when Sam realized how much she loves it too. We were able to spend a couple hours at Cannon Beach during our liver walk weekend. Sam was so excited to finally get a look at the ocean. The last time she saw it was when she was 3, so I am thinking she doesn't really remember much. We also did a little shopping before we had lunch at Mo's. Sam and I got matching pink Cannon Beach hoodies.

So here is the first installment of pictures from our fabulous day.


Stay tuned for the second installment of Cannon Beach fun. There was just too many pictures for one post.

Jaime

No comments: