Thursday, September 3, 2009

Help Wanted!!

I have reached a creative block and I need your help. I am designing a t-shirt for us to wear at the liver walk and I am having trouble coming up with something to write on the front. So far I have Team Rick with a line underneath it. But I wanted something underneath that. I had "Walking to cure PSC" "Find a cure for PSC" but neither of those are doing it for me. I was REALLY hoping that maybe someone out there in blogland could help me out. If you could come up with something witty to be printed on the t-shirt I would be super excited.

I am being serious about this. I really do want/need some help with this. If you can think of anything could you please leave me a comment under this post. I only have a week left until we leave and I would like to make the shirts before next Thursday.

It could be anything from super funny to somewhat serious. On the back of the shirts it is going to say Team Rick and have a different number for each of us. Rick will be 01, I will be 02, and Sam will be 03. I am thinking that I am going to make a shirt for Megan too so that she doesn't feel left out.

Thanks in advance to anyone that responds. And I will post the winner and a picture of the finished shirt before we leave.

Until next time,
Jaime

2 comments:

Connie said...

Okay, how about:

Just 1 plea
No more PSC!

or

Just 1 plea
Cure PSC!

or

We all agree
No more PSC!

or

1, 2, 3
Cure PSC!

or

Walk with me
to cure PSC

:)
Connie

Denise said...

I was thinking something similiar to what the previous poster thought of. It Would be cool since you, Rick and Megan are walking..i.e. there's 3 of you, and you'd have the numbers on your shirts. Of course if you make a shirt for Megan that makes 4. Hmmm...
We sponsered Samantha since she was farther from her goal still. Looks like you're gonna make it!!